PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Stuttgart DC5 Rider

RSX DC5
19.02.2005, 23:38
My fellow Americans....

I am grateful to know that I am not the only loner American import rider roaming the streets of Germany. Why it took this long to find this great site...I don't know. I have been hanging out at Maxrev.de since I arrived here in Aug 04. Damn... so when is the next meet? Where are you all at?

Peace.

TomT
20.02.2005, 00:10
yo Sam

Next meets:

03.March 2005 QuarterMile in Elchingen :wink: <--- canceled :cry: :cry:

26.-29.May 2005 Tuning World Bodensee (European biggest Tuning Show ) 100km distant from Stuttgart
03.-05.June 2005 Airport Meeting Freising 200km distant from Stuttgart
http://www.h-f-f.de/images/airport1.jpg

GhostSi_00
24.02.2005, 21:09
Hey whats up, i thought i told you about this site on maxrev before, welcome anyway. Oh yeah RSX the UV guys are pretty cool too. And if your still looking for a hondata tuner I know of a great one here. ACE as been taking great care of me. And shown me one of the best honda shops in Germany. Idol motorsports. As soon as i can save the money up again i am buying there suspension setup.

devin
24.02.2005, 21:30
As soon as i can save the money up again i am buying there suspension setup.

Same here :)

RSX DC5
25.02.2005, 00:39
Wuzzup GhostSi. Yes...I joined UV forum. I am supposed to drive up to K-Town or Heidelberg (depends on the weather) and hang out with them. They are all pretty cool in that site. I heard the Wuerzburg UV cars loud mufflers in the PX parking lot area when I went shopping there this past weekend. :)

Do you go there (Wurzburg, Darmstadt, or K-Town) sometimes? Hope to see your ride soon. Thanks...I'll check out Idol Motorsports. If I can't find it I'll ask you.

Sam

GhostSi_00
25.02.2005, 18:55
Yeah i usually go up to Wurzburg often for shopping.