PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Motor B16a2 Turbo 262HP/235nM

kwiatu
03.02.2015, 22:27
Hello guys, sorry for posting in English, but im pretty suck in German language.
I builded my EK4 Turbo for almost 2 years - car is going to be parted out.
I used mostly OEM Honda parts for shell, engine was stock B16a2 after rebuild, gearbox with fd 4.4 fitted.

Engine is:
Stock B16a2 boosted 0.55b stable boost, and 0.63b in peak. Eat about 1-1.5l of oil per changes (8kkm)
Turbo is TD04hl-16t, with water cooling.
Exhaust manifold is custom, made to fit AC in engine!
Wastegate is Tial MSV 38mm, with screamer pipe fited into downpipe
downpipe 3" custom made to fit AC - then exhaust is 2.5" with OBX Twinloop
Injectors 440cc from Subaru WRX, 3bar fuel pressure regulator from b18c, walbro 255lph
oil cooling with mocal thermostat sandwich plate, oil never get more than 110 Celcius
BOV is Polish ProPerfekt - working pretty fine, and sounds good
radiator is CXracing - pretty big and fine cooling.
pipes are made to fit in any 96-00 civics, and work pretty fine with AC fitted cars.
Intercooler is FMIC 550x230x65mm

pretty fine parts in my opinion, i would not sell that car but going to partout whole of my car, cause going to make my dreams come true and get DC5R LHD converted.
Price for engine with exhaust, turbo set etc is 2800Euro. Engine is located in Poland. Can work something out to help you with transport. - ENGINE IS STILL IN BODY, SO YOU CAN COME HERE AND I WILL SHOW YOU HOW IT DRIVES.
Car makes 262HP/235nM.
here is movie how it accelerate. (i fucked up 1-2 change, its possible to make better times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DuZquuT1A0

Also whole car is going to be parted out.

Have a good days guys, and sorry for no german.

kwiatu
15.02.2015, 12:36
2700e ?