PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Biete 2006 Civic SI Coupe to swap for K20 EG Hatch

rexguy6910
30.06.2015, 16:54
i have a 2006 civic si coupe u.s. specification, i am wondering if anyone is interested in a trade for an eg hatchback with a k20 swap if you want to see pictuers or more information you can call me or email me rexguy6910@gmail.com or my phone number is 015232717843 my name is nicholas thank you

- Aussagekräftiger Titel
- genaue Artikelbeschreibung mit Angaben zum Zustand
- Preis und Standort
- Bilder vom Fahrzeug, keine Links zu mobile und Co.
- Upload über Fremdhoster (www.hondapower.de/forum/showthread.php/94107-Allg-Infos-amp-How-To-Bilder-hochladen)
- e.V. Mitglieder können die Bilder direkt im Thread hochladen
- Marktplatzregeln: www.hondapower.de/forum/showthread.php/200017-Regeln-f%C3%BCr-den-Hondapower-de-e-V-Marktplatz-NEUE-REGELN!-G%C3%9CLTIG-AB-KW10-2013

rexguy6910
30.06.2015, 20:15
i know someone wants to own a u.s. spec civic si with a k20, new clutch, great transmission, if you want to see pictures just let me know, the car has no dents, nice tires, very nice car, i want to trade for a modified car, my car is stock

pLoTz
30.06.2015, 21:06
Hello Nicholas and welcome to Hondapower.de .

Let me just briefly translate our WTB/WTS rules for you:
- meaningful header (i.e. O: 2006 Civic SI vs. K20 EG hatch)
- detailed article description
- Price and location (!)
- Pictures of the car, but please refrain from platforms such as mobile.de and autoscout24.com
- Picture uploads can be processed via third party hosters (abload.com, filehoster.com,... choose any)

...also, please take a look at the overall marketplace rules. If you cannot understand them, please just use Google Translate or ask a friend :) . Hint: Please do not bump your thread more than once in seven days or have it bumped.

Thank you for your understanding!

rexguy6910
30.06.2015, 21:35
ok thank you for understanding, do i have to post pictures? i dont have any on my new phone to post, i will take some if someone is interested

Alf
01.07.2015, 12:14
If you want to successful sell or buy anything, you should. But that´s just my point of view. Maybe you´re buying what you want/need without having a look ;)

Even though, keep in mind that anybody will be quiet doubtful about a WTB-topic without any data or pics by person that is not known boardwise ;)
Just put yourself in the communitys shoes to get an idea :)

btw: Welcome to HP :)