PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Some questions about EG3

Dyusha
17.02.2006, 15:01
Hi, everybody!
Please to join new great site about my favourite one!

I use civic 94 EG3 D13B2 DX and i want to ask some questions to its happy owners (i will follow with explanation).

Yesterday i tested the cars of mine and my friend (absolutely similar cars) and i've been surprised as his car has better dynamic and engine spins easier than my. One of the indicator, that he could reach 60 km/h speed with 1 shafting, when i could only 40-45 km/h and then my engine sounds like it's very hard to do it (we spined them almost at the maximum). Also i couldn't achieve kick-down after 4000pm on my car :(

So, the question to owners of 75 p.h. engines: what speed is maximum for your civics on 1 shafting, 2 shafting?

What the problem with my kick-down?

csgangsterman
17.02.2006, 16:27
What is the construction Year of your and your friends eg3? Because I`ve heard that there are 2 different Transmissions built in the eg3. It is also depend on the year of construction if your car runs 60 or 45 with 1 shafting.

Sorry for my bad englisch i hope you can understand me.

mfg Christian

Dyusha
17.02.2006, 17:30
What is the construction Year of your and your friends eg3? Because I`ve heard that there are 2 different Transmissions built in the eg3. It is also depend on the year of construction if your car runs 60 or 45 with 1 shafting.

Sorry for my bad englisch i hope you can understand me.

relax about your english :wink: because my is not better :)
it's very pitty that i forgot german :roll:

my civic is 94, and his is 95

The metter is - when we tried to step on an acceleartor with neutral shafting - his engine spinned much better and easier - but my engine sounded more hardly (i can't find appropriate english words to explain).

::HONDAsonic::
17.02.2006, 20:20
Have you already looked at the following parts?

- air filter
- throttle body
- carburetor
- spark plugs