PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 1st International Honda Fan show

acera
22.03.2006, 14:17
Iam not very good in deutsch so i will write in english

First let me say hello to everyone, well hello! :) Iam from Croatia and Iam driving Honda Civic Coupe 1.6iSR. Iam member of a Croatian Honda Fan Club which you can also visit online at www.hondafanclub.hr. I registered here for one reason, to invite you all to first international meeting of Honda Fans in Zagreb, Croatia. My club is initiator of this huge meeting that will take place in capital of Croatia - Zagreb at 06 May 2006 starting at 10 AM. So far we invited fans from slovenia, austria, switzerland, germany,italy, hungary... So if any of you is interested please let me know, you can post here or ask
for more info on acera@hondafanclub.hr

Thank you, and I trully hope that we ll be seeing in Zagreb!!

acera
11.04.2006, 21:19
none of you interested? :cry:

devin
11.04.2006, 21:21
Little bit too far away :/

acera
12.04.2006, 10:37
well ok, maybe we`ll see you some other time. greetings to everyone in germany!

Mr.Tical
12.04.2006, 12:43
thx man that you let us know bout your meet which i bet is going to be really nice but as devin said its lil too far for me to sorry man. :/

maybe someone from the east germany section is down. please post this up in the "treffpunkt/events" section b/c here not tooo many people will see it :wink:

12.04.2006, 16:30
yes i know it`s far, expensive, time taking trip... I`ll try posting in treffen section, or if there is any admin on moderator maybe he could move this topic for me.