PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Jom 40mm federn Civic 96-00 jedermann haben ihn?

esone
26.04.2006, 20:05
Gibt es jemand, das JOM federn 40mm auf Civic 96-00 hat? Seien Sie froh, Abbildung zu sehen und Ihre Erfahrung über jene federn/springs zu hören
Ich habe diese Federn von den Kawo-tuning.de..sothat``s gekauft, warum Im bitten um Ihre Erfahrung und Rückgespräch:)
http://www.kawo-tuning.de/Shop2006/index.php?CategoryID=161&ProductID=104

Is there anybody who has JOM federn 40mm on civic 96-00?
Would be glad to see picture and hear your experience about those federn/springs
I Have bought these springs from Kawo-tuning.de..so that``s why Im asking for your experience and feedback :)
http://www.kawo-tuning.de/Shop2006/index.php?CategoryID=161&ProductID=104

esdeecee
26.04.2006, 20:31
hy, welcome on board :)

Sorry, but you dont have to translate the word "civic" in german, cause we are using the same english word ;) It's a Honda Civic. Not a Honda "bürgerlich" :)

please dont use the google translator ;)

esone
26.04.2006, 20:46
hy, welcome on board :)

Sorry, but you dont have to translate the word "civic" in german, cause we are using the same english word ;) It's a Honda Civic. Not a Honda "bürgerlich" :)

please dont use the google translator ;)

hahah..-Busted-!
Sorry but I cant speak german language,so I tried with the Google translator ;)
But do you understand what I asked for? is it easy to understand?

esdeecee
26.04.2006, 20:59
your english is very easy to understand, so keep your hands away from this "google-thing" :)

I think you'll get some pics from 40mm lowered civics soon,but if they're lowered with JOM springs, i cant say..we'll see :)

Eibach springs are most used in German Cars i suppose..

esone
27.04.2006, 00:41
Okey
But If someone here have JOM springs/federn please post a picture.. :)

esdeecee
27.04.2006, 04:28
how does yor car look? do you have pics?

esone
27.04.2006, 17:13
how does yor car look? do you have pics?

yes here``s a pciture of my car
See more pics of my car here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/370320
Im from Norway by the way..
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370320_185_full.jpg

esdeecee
27.04.2006, 17:19
hy,

nice civic! i like these headlights!
how much is it lowered yet? not low enough? :D

btw. did you see the "newbie" area? ;)

GrossmeisterBxxxEG8
27.04.2006, 19:39
Don't buy JOM springs, they have a very very bad quality!! Buy some H&R or Eibach springs!! Trust me, after a year, you will dislike the JOM springs that much, that you will sell them and get some H&R or Eibach instead!

esone
02.05.2006, 19:39
Don't buy JOM springs, they have a very very bad quality!! Buy some H&R or Eibach springs!! Trust me, after a year, you will dislike the JOM springs that much, that you will sell them and get some H&R or Eibach instead!

Why should I dislike them? what so bad about them? they lower to much?
Isnt hard enough?

esdeecee
02.05.2006, 19:47
i think they will take your car low enough, and hard enough - but i think the springs quality isnt as good as eibach or h&r springs. The Handling of the car on eibachs is much better than on JOMs

GrossmeisterBxxxEG8
02.05.2006, 21:47
Yeah, the handling is very very bad!! I first had them with the best shocks (Koni yellows) available for my car, and even with these superb shocks, the springs were very bad, after I switched to H&R springs, the car felt like "new", it was a lot better with H&R springs!! A LOT!!

So, safe the money and buy some H&R springs!! Or, if you're on a "budget", go for stock Integra springs, they are similar and maybe slightly better than H&R springs!!!! They will fit your car just fine, and will lower it about 25mm!!

esone
07.05.2006, 02:25
Yeah, the handling is very very bad!! I first had them with the best shocks (Koni yellows) available for my car, and even with these superb shocks, the springs were very bad, after I switched to H&R springs, the car felt like "new", it was a lot better with H&R springs!! A LOT!!

So, safe the money and buy some H&R springs!! Or, if you're on a "budget", go for stock Integra springs, they are similar and maybe slightly better than H&R springs!!!! They will fit your car just fine, and will lower it about 25mm!!

okey but did they lower much?
It says 40mm,did they lower more or less than 40mm? you have a picture of your car with those springs?

GrossmeisterBxxxEG8
07.05.2006, 08:30
What springs do you mean? The H&R or the Jom ones?

esone
15.05.2006, 21:32
What springs do you mean? The H&R or the Jom ones?

The JOM springs..do they lower much as 40mm as they are telling that they are gonna do?
I have had H & R,Eibach & FK Automotive before on my earlier EG civic..and what I can tell about H & R is that they don`t lowering enough..