PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : crx from germany!

CRX brandinho
10.10.2006, 17:03
hello!
my name is juvenal living creature in Portugal and is proprietario of one crx of German origin!
if I to give to them I register it of the car to you, I obtain to say me of where it I was, or , to get photos of the car, or still, to have the contact of the old owner?
they can help me?

crx 1,6 i16v of 1989 with registers: GP-260K!

thanks and they forgive for the errors of writing!

crx 1,6 i16v of 1989 with registers: GP-260K

Mathias
10.10.2006, 22:33
I hardly understand your question, but I can imagine what you mean.
I think you mean the register "GP-K260" and not "GP-260K"
Is this right?

Please help us to understand your question ;)

An die deutschen hier: Mit "register" kann die Zulassung des Fahrzeugs gemeint sein. Ich hab jetzt daraus geschlossen, daß er den Vorbesitzer des Fahrzeugs sucht um Photos und andere Sachen vom Wagen zu bekommen. Scheinbar will er Kontakt mit dem Vorbesitzer aufnehmen, wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe

SKUM
11.10.2006, 14:57
An die deutschen hier: Mit "register" kann die Zulassung des Fahrzeugs gemeint sein. Ich hab jetzt daraus geschlossen, daß er den Vorbesitzer des Fahrzeugs sucht um Photos und andere Sachen vom Wagen zu bekommen. Scheinbar will er Kontakt mit dem Vorbesitzer aufnehmen, wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe

ja, so habe ich das auch verstanden...
ham wir keinen der portugues redet ? oder evtl espanol ? :-?

san
11.10.2006, 15:50
vtec alemao 91 ist doch brasilianer, die sprechen da doch portugiesisch oder?

CRX brandinho
11.10.2006, 16:10
I hardly understand your question, but I can imagine what you mean.
I think you mean the register "GP-K260" and not "GP-260K"
Is this right?

Please help us to understand your question ;)

sorry by the errors...you are tottaly rigth! :)
its possible find the place this CRX are from?

ChickeN
11.10.2006, 16:44
If you have the old german car-paper called "Fahrzeugbrief", then you see up to 5 owners at the backside of the last page. If you have the new EU-Licence papers, then you should also see the last 2 owners.

SKUM
11.10.2006, 16:46
If you have the old german car-paper called "Fahrzeugbrief", then you see up to 5 owners at the backside of the last page. If you have the new EU-Licence papers, then you should also see the last 2 owners.

den haste bei importierten nicht... der wird ja "umgemeldet" auf portugal.
ein bekannter hat nen teg aus italien, und hat auch nen neuen (deutschen) brief... ist somit erstbesitzer !!! :D

CRX brandinho
11.10.2006, 19:32

no...a justa got the portuguese paper.the portuguese paper have not a info of the lastest owners!

it thought that for it registers gave to know of where it was!

claudia-r
12.10.2006, 12:13
Hola!
posiblemente tienes las matriculares viejas de alemania?
ademas no tengo niguna ideas! ;-(

SKUM
12.10.2006, 12:46
Hola!

tem estar indocumentado...

edit : brandinho :
tengo uma foto ?

CRX brandinho
12.10.2006, 15:50
Hola!

hola!

la matricula:GP-K260
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2436/gv2tq8.jpg
the car was registed in germany at 1989 anda imported to portugal at 1996

my question is...is that possible found one adresse with the register GP-K260??
in france is possible...but in germany i dont know...

Mathias
12.10.2006, 17:54
The problem is in germany: After 18 months the register will be deleted at the agency
That means: Another persons can drive with the register "GP-K260"

So you only have the chance to drive to GP (in Germany "GP" stands for: "Göppingen" / Goeppingen) and hope that someone would remind his car after ten years ;)

SKUM
12.10.2006, 17:55
GP-K260

GP is for "Göppingen", thats near Stuttgart... perhaps someone knows ?!

edit too slow... :D

CRX brandinho
12.10.2006, 20:12
The problem is in germany: After 18 months the register will be deleted at the agency
That means: Another persons can drive with the register "GP-K260"

So you only have the chance to drive to GP (in Germany "GP" stands for: "Göppingen" / Goeppingen) and hope that someone would remind his car after ten years ;)

thanks for the info!they knows some club that is close to estugarda?

p.s. who has one crx never forgets :wink:

Timekiller
12.10.2006, 20:46
Hi,

the following link belongs to a Honda Club
near Goeppingen and Stuttgart

http://www.honda-flying-dragons.de/

Good Luck! :wink:

ChickeN
12.10.2006, 20:53
I have another Idea - do you have any service receipes? Maybe with a adress from the dealer / garage which did the service, if so - the could also help.

CRX brandinho
13.10.2006, 16:44
I have another Idea - do you have any service receipes? Maybe with a adress from the dealer / garage which did the service, if so - the could also help.

no,i dont have a name/adresse...only the register number in germany at 1989!

Timekiller Verfasst am: Do Okt 12, 2006 21:46 Titel:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

the following link belongs to a Honda Club
near Goeppingen and Stuttgart

http://www.honda-flying-dragons.de/

Good Luck!

thank you,i will try :)

gsam
13.10.2006, 19:22
servuz leutz...............bin aus GP und wenn ich irgendwie helfen kann sagt es.......comprende cupaz :lol: :wink: