PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 1991 crx si U.S. spec for sale or parts

joe$
11.12.2007, 19:55
sorry ich spriche klein deutch
i live in wuerzburg and can post new pictures if requested.
here is the story with the car. i would like to sell it as a whole. it would be the perfect car for some one who has a german crx and wants a crx to take back to the U.S., or someone whos crx is running but its body is rusting or crashed.

ok so if i cant find the parts i need for my crx i might be parting it out. it could e hela nice agian but it needs some work and alot of time of which i have not much. but heres a list of some things i need
tires not a biggie
interior harness, not the whole thing just the part from the fuse box to the cluster and switches, but its a major thingi need i have one from an older crx but its euro spec and im not sure if the differance is the age or the spec or both. the car is a 91 si. and the other peice of harness i have is 89 german spec and it just doesnt plug up right .
if any one know where i can get this peice or has one i can buy let me know. asap
so that what i know it needs i'll need to move farther along with it to know more. the previous owner didnt do most of the work i did so its no surprise that i now have the car and am triing to fix it. and probly sell it. but more on that later
so the reason i am triing to fix it now is because the car was slated to recieve a b16 from a del sol(my old coupe got it if you might remember)
but the mount i bought from someone on ht i think didnt work and my friend left and the car stayed. but while in the process of the tear-down of the old engine the interior harness was removed, bad idea second hand but hind sight is 20/20. anyhow thats where it sits now, old engine back in and mostly put back together.
so now i have and have had this crx for the last year not running. i have been triing to sell it as is but no one seems to interested, i couldnt imagine why.
so i am thinking about parting it now
so here is a list just to see if anyone might be interested or think that it might not be worthwhile to part
fully adj K&W(i think)
leather front seats and matching doors
nice momo wheel and matching knob and e-brake
euro/jdm rear seats
euro flat spoiler
roof spoiler
busted body kit(not fully busted just a couple of small cracks in the front but i dont like it so its busted) besides it has stock bumpers from my old crx
its an Si so it has rear brakes
headers
aem cai
exhaust
and i think thats about it
here the pics i have of it know and if anyone wants i can try and post more
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7917/2001060030qz2.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2073/2001060029zj2.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/417/crxrearmz6.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4235/1001308wm0.jpg
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9281/1001305ej9.jpg

FreshmasterTight
11.12.2007, 19:59
how many hp have the car?

tabcore
12.12.2007, 03:31
price ????

joe$
12.12.2007, 07:15
hp should be about 110-115
and price asking for 1000 euro

D16Tobi
12.12.2007, 14:31
so how many km?
is it running?
and would you sell it for less^^

joe$
12.12.2007, 18:58
i'll check the miles
its not running but i am triing to fix it
and i dont want to sell for less because it has alot of value in parts
but if you would like to make me an offer please do

EGRider
12.12.2007, 20:08
Kaiserslautern Club-Member!?

joe$
12.12.2007, 23:19
Kaiserslautern Club-Member!?
yes and no
yes same club but in wurzburg

joe$
29.12.2007, 16:12
still for sale should be running soon
i also forgot to mention the car has air conditioning
and i will be asking for 2000 or best offer once it is running

thomased9
31.12.2007, 14:50
2000€?? Omg

CivicEG4
31.12.2007, 14:56
On 4th posting you wrote: asking ~1000€!? Now 2000€? :-?

best regards
Felix

Intoxicated
31.12.2007, 15:12
nee der meint ja das es irgendwie nicht läuft und wenn er das wieder in gang bekommt will er 2000€ haben, anscheinend vorher nicht

joe$
31.12.2007, 21:40
yes this will be for it running
but i would consider that to be a fair price.
the car has
air conditioning
cold air intake
headers
exhaust
leather seats
K&W suspension dual height adjustable and dampening adjustable
german rear seats
german spoiler
top glass spoiler
body kit (even though it needs some work)
has also stock bumpers
has new paint within 2 years
no rust on the body
i think its worth more than 2000 but i cant keep it i just baught a new lexus IS300

joe$
31.12.2007, 21:45
i would say to anyone who thinks that 2000 is to much to try and find the parts this car has on it for less than 2000. you wont be able to.

joe$
26.01.2008, 23:29
the car is running now only needs a new filter and battery

Ladedruck 2.0
27.01.2008, 01:18
Mal ne wichtigere Frage ^^:

Is the approval also possible for German license-plates? This car´s got an HK-plate... ^^

Would you perhaps be interested in a Honda Civic Coupe? When yes, please contact me! ;)
I´m looking for a CRX, and I would like to swap the cars... :)

Alex

elciD
27.01.2008, 10:26
Mal ne wichtigere Frage ^^:

Is the approval also possible for German license-plates? This car´s got an HK-plate... ^^

Would you perhaps be interested in a Honda Civic Coupe? When yes, please contact me! ;)
I´m looking for a CRX, and I would like to swap the cars... :)

Alex

I thought that HK Plate Cars also have to go to TÜV...don't they?

joe$
27.01.2008, 10:37
I thought that HK Plate Cars also have to go to TÜV...don't they?
i believe you ar right about that. but as far as i know the u.s. model should pass. but the only problem i would see is that the car has a cold air intake and a exhaust and high flow cat and header the muffler is by remus but the middle pipe is by greddy and the cat is by random tech and the header is by airmas i think. the intake should be ok because it is by aem and it passes carb and has the sticker for it, but i dont know if that will be ok for tuv. but a stock exhaust and intake should make it ok to pass tuv. but it could pass as it is.

Ladedruck 2.0
27.01.2008, 11:42
Hmm... naja, ein Kumpel hat sich nämlich auch mal nem CB-Accord angenommen mit HK-Kennzeichen... bei dem war halt so etwa die Hälfte mit Dingen versehen, die hier nichtmal im Traum ne Zulassung bekämen... Carbon-Spoiler mit Alu-füßen, Carbon-Haube mit monstermäßigen luftein- / -auslässen, sämtliche scheiben tief-schwarz getönt, 12-fach bereift (18" alloys, 16"-winter und 18" spinners), etc. ... deshalb dachte ich, das ein HK-Kennzeichen eher "das amerikanische hier in Deutschland legalisiert" ;)

man müsste praktisch den schönen wagen total zurück- bzw. umrüsten... leider ne ****** arbeit, die wir dann unseren idiotischen gestzabhängigen rechtsverdreher-system verdanken -.-...