PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Losing clutch fluid, now clutch is slipping

nurirgendwo
22.12.2007, 01:31
Specs: 93 Del Sol, D16Z6, all stock

I've been slowly losing clutch fluid for years. I've noticed it whenever I check the plastic reservoir under the hood. I just add some brake fluid whenever it seems low.

Recently the clutch started to slip during hard acceleration on the highway. I checked the clutch fluid, and it had black and grey fluid floating in it (normally it's almost clear in color).

Does anyone think the two are related? Perhaps the clutch disc just wore out at the same time my clutch fluid became dark in color?

Bitte antworten auf Deutsch oder Englisch. Ich kann beide verstehen.

Danke

VTEC Verrückter
22.12.2007, 02:38
dann schreib auch mal deutsch ! dann verstehen dich auch mehr leute !

nurirgendwo
22.12.2007, 04:02
dann schreib auch mal deutsch ! dann verstehen dich auch mehr leute !

Die kupplung ist wahrscheinlich kaputt und der hauptkupplungzylinder kostet weniger als 20USD dafuer ich werde alles auswechseln.

Hab ich die teilnamen recht?

Kaido-Autosport
22.12.2007, 10:52
The lost of clutch fluid and your slipping clutch won't have the same reason. For the problem with your leaking clutch system, check the master and the slave clutch cylinder maybe they are leaking and of course the hose.
The reason for the slipping of the clutch is clearly a worn out clutch plate.

der-jack
31.12.2007, 00:20
The lost of clutch fluid and your slipping clutch won't have the same reason. For the problem with your leaking clutch system, check the master and the slave clutch cylinder maybe they are leaking and of course the hose.
The reason for the slipping of the clutch is clearly a worn out clutch plate.
*WORD MAN *